In 2018, rapid growth in cell therapy research and development resulted in an unprecedented surge in demand for high-density cell culture vessels. This eBook explains how High Yield PERformance (HYPER) technology, an approach that allows researchers to grow large quantities of adherent cells in a compact space, can be used to improve scale-up efficiency. It also houses a compilation of research experiences in stem cell, viral vector and vaccine production.
Download this eBook to learn more about:
- Large scale expansion of human mesenchymal stem cells
- Amplifying adenoviral particles
- Generating lentiviral particles
- Scale-up and production in the vaccine industry
- Large-scale production of MSCs in a space-restricted facility