Recognized as one of the most successful public health screening programs to date, neonatal screening has traditionally been designed to identify newborn babies with conditions that are treatable, but not clinically evident in the newborn period.
Download this infographic to learn about:
- Newborn screening milestones
- The typical screening process
- 7 current and upcoming analytical techniques
- Conditions which can be identified
- Genetic susceptibility testing, including ethical, practical and scientific factors that must be considered